Saturday, March 13, 2010


Hi friends...I'm Nithya here and this is my 1st Blog. I feel very proud to be selected as one of BeST student. This is my 14th day in UniRazak...1st time i entered Unirazak City Campus, I was very impressed because of its awesome trainees and wonderful facilities . We can spend our precious free time in the library or even use the IT Lab to access internet. The varieties of foods provided here were extraordinary delicious.


UniRazak City Campus is located in the heart of the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur and it is only ten minutes walking distance from LRT Dang Wangi and Monorail. Moreover, it is near to the Masjid Jamek, Sogo and most of the banks. We can have varieties of foods nearby this campus. I feel so proud to study in this ultramodern campus environment. It is very convenient being here in the BeST program.

No comments:

Post a Comment